Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally

I have never felt a larger sense of relief than I feel right now. The most difficult semester of my entire college career is almost over. Last weekend, we had our performances of The Good Doctor. I never realized how difficult directing a show can be. Working with the actors was only a tiny portion of what I had to do. Lighting, sound, programs, posters, ushering, and the set were all my (and the other four directors) responsibilities. And that's not even the half of it! It did pay off though because we put on a wonderful show. The actors were amazing, the audience loved it, and we sold more tickets in one week end than most IUS shows. Now, all I have is a final for Voice class on Wednesday, and my final project for Scene Design (including an eight page paper) is due next Monday. This I can handle. I hope.

No comments: