Saturday, January 12, 2008

My First Blog

I've decided that in my blog I will discuss interesting movies. I will write about movies that I have seen and think others should see, as well. Don't worry, I will never ruin any endings.

"A comedy about growing up... and the bumps along the way." I recently saw the movie Juno, starring Ellen Page, Michael Cera, and Jason Bateman. I was surprised to see Jennifer Garner in the movie, as well, and was very impressed with her performance. (If you like The Office, there is a cameo appearance by Rainn Wilson!) This movie looked especially interesting to me because I am a big fan of Arrested Development, which also stars Jason Bateman and Michael Cera. Juno is nominated for three Golden Globes including Best Motion Picture. It deserves the awards; I loved this movie. It is hilarious but also incredbly sweet and charming. It was cast perfectly; the acting could not be better. Juno is playing everywhere now so go check it out!

No comments: